Congratulations on your new apartment home! Thank you for choosing The Pointe at Central! Moving in to a new place is an exciting experience but only if things go smoothly. Below is a comprehensive list of things you’ll need to have on move-in day to make your experience as easy as possible.
What you’ll need to bring on move-in day is:
· Picture ID (Student or Government issued)
· A printed out class schedule with your first and last name on it
· Your 1st months’ rent in the form of a check or money order
if you haven’t paid online already
· Your $125 admin fee in the form of a check or money order if
you haven’t paid online already
· If you plan on bringing a car, you’ll need to purchase a $50
parking decal either online or in the form of a check or money order.
We will begin distributing parking decals to residents on Monday,
We look forward to having you move-in this fall. If you have any
questions or concerns regarding move-in, please call us during leasing hours. Thank you again for signing with us, have a great day!